3CX IP PBX
Gear up your Communication
3CX is an open-standard, software based PBX that works with popular IP Phone, SIP trunks and Gateways. It’s a complete Unified Communication Solution, which includes features such as web conferencing, presence, softphones, smartphone clients and more – without the inflated cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ PBX.
3CX pricing is based on simultaneous calls and not on the number of extensions, making the cost of purchasing and expanding the PBX very affordable. It includes a web-based management console and also runs on mainstream OS making installation and management ever so easy.
• No per extension licensing
• Virtualize or install on site
Out of the box Unified Communication
With ‘out of the box’ Unified Communication features such as Presence, Fax & Voicemail to email and instant messaging, your employee productivity is bound to see an increase. 3CX also includes integrated, plugin free web conferencing which includes advanced features for ultimate collaboration.
– See presence of colleagues
– Deliver faxes & voicemail to email
– Web conferencing for all
Softphone for Mac, Windows, iOS and Android
Mobility is a no brainer for 3CX which includes powerful softphones for Mac and Windows as well as smartphone clients for iOS and Android. Answer calls via your office extension on your smartphone or control your desk phone from your desktop with CTI mode. Slash your company’s mobile costs, increase employee productivity and mobility at no additional cost.
• Use your extension from anywhere
• Easy to configure and manage
3CX phone system
Remote, expandable & Cost-Effective Voice Calls
Introducing state of the art telephony with 3CX Windows IP PBX, Utilising voice over IP (VoIP) for switchboard or Private Branch Exchange voice calls. 3CX offers a wide variety of features at no extra cost.
Why 3CX is the leader in IP PBX
3CX IP PBX is one of the few PBX systems that has all the enterprise features at zero extra cost. Its windows web-based administration makes phone system management effortless to your in-house IT. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone-wiring network and allows users to easily work remotely.
Additional features for the 3CX IP PBX can be installed remotely with the click of a button. This means no costly call out fees when you want to make changes on your PBX
Plug and Play with IP Phones, Gateways & SIP Trunks
Plug-in an IP Phone or Gateway to your network and 3CX will automatically configure them. Connect a SIP truck within minutes with pre-configured templates for most popular SIP truck providers, including end to end support from 3CX.
• Configuration templates for support IP Phones, SIP Trucks, Gateways
• No need to figure out complex IP Phone / Gateway or SIP Trunk settings
• Guaranteed interop and support from 3CX for end to end solution
• Inbuilt template for easy configuration of VoIP Providers / SIP Trunks
Easy Management of IP Phones & Softphones
With 3CX you can manage your IP Phones from within the 3CX Management Console. Deploy new firmwares on many phones with a few mouse clicks. Guaranteed interop with supported IP Phones give you peace of mind when updates are automatic, eliminating help desk calls.
• Upgrade IP Phone firmwares from the 3CX Management Console
• Each new IP Phone firmware is tested by 3CX to avoid interop issues
• Reprovision, reboot IP Phones remotely
• Configure advanced IP Phone options from the console
Virtualize or Install on Existing Server
The power of 3CX lies in the fact that it is entirely software based. Get easy backup and redundancy to boot with Hyper V or Vmware
Complete software based.
• No need to add another ‘black box’ application to your server room
• Easy backup and redundancy to boot with Hyper-V or Vmware
Unified Communications Made Easy
Presence, Fax & Voice Mail to email, web conferencing and instant messaging are child’s play with 3CX. With the integrated 3CX softphone and smartphone clients, users automatically get access to advanced unified communication features – without needing to learn separate software features that are normally charged extra for by other PBX vendors.
See Presence of Colleagues
The ability to view that status of other colleagues (Presence) is a great time saver avoiding unnecessary call transfers or voice mail tags and makes managing and working with remote employees easier than ever. Need some quiet time to finish a project. Customize your status and prevent any annoying disturbances.
• Eliminate expensive voice mail tags
• Avoid unnecessary call transfer that irritate customers
• Visible from all 3CX clients: Mac, Windows, iOS & Android
Deliver Faxes & Voicemail to Inbox
Inbound faxes are converted to PDF and forwarded to users via e-mail, without requiring any fax server software. Likewise voicemails are converted to sound files and forwarded via e-mail.
• Forward voicemails to inbox
• Listen to voicemails without calling in
• Faxes are received as PDF files in your email
Instant Messaging / Text chat
Allow employees to communicate together via text chat, without the need to rely on third party internet messaging system. 3CX users can send and receive text messages via the 3CX Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android clients from anywhere.
• No need for third party messaging systems
• Send text messages, links and more at no additional cost
• Available on Mac, Windows, iOS and Android
Reduce your phone bills by 80%
Teleworkers or people working from outside the office can make calls free of charge – saving you significant charges. Connect remote offices by using bridges and all calls between offices are free. International DIDs and IP Telephony allow customers to call you cheaply and increase customer satisfaction.
• Connect remote offices with bridges and eliminate interoffice call charges
• Teleworkers or traveling sales people make free office calls
• Save on monthly call costs using SIP trunks
• Leverage WebRTC & reduce 800 number phone bills
A PBX which doesn’t break the bank
Traditional PBXs or indeed black box appliances are difficult to scale. Add more extensions and you are hit by licensing costs, underpowered hardware or you run out of ports. Not so with 3CX – add extensions, lines, features at no cost and avoid dreaded PBX replacements!
• No per extension licensing
• Scale up to thousands of lines and extensions without extra hardware
• No additional training is required
• Features at no additional cost
Cut Travel Cost with Web Conferencing
3CX’s integrated web conferencing solution saves you travel time and money by allowing users to host web meetings and enjoy face-to-face communication wherever they are. Attend meetings around the world with the cutting edge WebRTC technology of 3CX WebMeeting.
• Eliminate expensive Web Conferencing Services
• All 3CX users licensed free of charge
• Save on call conferencing costs
• No monthly subscription fees
Hassle free Web Conferencing with WebRTC
3CX harnesses Google’s revolutionary WebRTC technology, which enables video and voice communications to take place through the internet browser, meaning that participants will be able to seamlessly join meetings without the need to download any additional software or plug-ins.
• One-Click Conference
• Interoperability with VoIP and Video
• Bandwidth Management and Control
Video Conferencing for All
With 3CX, companies of all sizes can now take advantage of video conferencing as an advanced collaboration and online meeting tool. Avoid paying a monthly subscription fee for each user and implement open standard peripheral hardware for an inexpensive solution. Unlimited users means inefficient and unprofessional account sharing is eliminated.
• Pricing based on number of participants, no per user licensing
• Unlimited users no matter which package you choose
• No per month costs, just one low, yearly payment
• Integrated with 3CX – free for up to 10 participants
Advanced Features for Ultimate Collaboration
Being integrated with 3CX in addition to its rich feature-set and user-friendliness, 3CX WebMeeting improves employees’ productivity and collaboration while its WebRTC integration and web-based functionality ensures incredible ease of use. Participants can join without the need to login anywhere and easy setup of ad hoc meetings makes launching conferences a breeze for both participants and organizers.
• Plugin & download free web conferencing
• Remote control and assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting
• Pre-upload PowerPoint & PDFs for crisp, responsive delivery
• Easy to use polling tool for feedback